INSIDE CCR EUREKA
Eureka supports operational efficiency and data quality within a central cancer registry. Eureka can help you obtain your registry goals:
- Reduce per-unit cost of case creation
- Streamline data collection processes to reduce overhead costs. Become web-based, go paperless, use a single-screen for case processing, and receive electronic pathology reports.
- Improve data quality
- Automatic edits run on upload, single-screen visual editing, Recoding Audit Module, and complete audit log of all changes. Business Rules Management (BRM) technology has been integrated into Eureka as a foundation for quality control automation.
- Improve case completeness
- Automatic processing of passive followup, corrections applied automatically, and followback documents created automatically.
- Improve case timeliness
- New Case Entry allows cases to be abstracted automatically in the system. Auto-Work Assignment Rules efficiently direct the case processing workload. Reporting functionality provides managers with necessary information to oversee reporting facilities.
- Improve analytic capability
- Multiple query capabilities, such as Data Miner and DB Inquiry, are available to registry staff. Geocoding records are linked and consolidated automatically.
With Eureka you can...
- Further protect data confidentiality of patients
- Create and develop partnerships with data sources
- Create collaborative partnerships with other cancer registries
- Improve reporting through strong partnerships with data providers
- Develop information systems and technology that adapt to meet future business needs
If you would like any additional information regarding the CCR Eureka please contact the Webmaster at email@example.com