INSIDE CCR EUREKA
Cancer Reporting Tools
- California Department of Public Health
- Chronic Disease Surveillance and Research Branch
- California Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System
- Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records
- Reports, Factsheets and CCR Brochures
- Acknowledgement and Disclaimer
- Patient Record Request Form
- Patient Record Request Check List
Web Query Tool
Generate customized maps and tables of California cancer incidence or mortality rates.
News & Updates
Publication & Activities
- California Cancer Facts and Figures - 2016
- The California Cancer Registry: A Resource and a Responsibility for California Physicians
Welcome to the Eureka Cancer Data Management System
Eureka is a data management tool used by the California Cancer Registry (CCR) of the California Department of Public Health. Eureka supports a large-scale collaboration between hospitals, researchers, registries, government, physicians’ offices, and public health organizations. The database includes detailed integrated data, including demographics, cancer types, treatment information, and extent of disease at diagnosis.
The integrated cancer data management system consists of data collected from hospitals, laboratories, physicians and other sources in cooperation with regional registries throughout the state of California. The California Cancer Registry participates in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) National Program of Cancer Registries (NPCR), and in the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) program sponsored by the National Cancer Institute.
Interested in Learning More About Eureka?
Direct Access to the Eureka system is available for authorized reporting sources. The California Cancer Registry has established new security access standards for access to Eureka. Send an e-mail to EurekaDA@ccr.ca.gov to request more information.
Existing Sources Need Assistance?
If you are an established user of Eureka and are experiencing problems with initial account setup or other technical difficulties accessing the system contact EurekaDA@ccr.ca.gov with a detailed description of your issue so we can assist you.